Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 83
  1. #1
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    12,264
    Mentioned
    655 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    No Ahmed Shehzad, no Umar Akmal, so was this loss still Misbah-ul-Haq's fault?

    So both the said players didnt play, woudl this loss still be his fault now?


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  2. #2
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    8,616
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Bad day at the office for Misbah haters.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Oct 2009
    Venue
    Germany
    Runs
    17,943
    Mentioned
    930 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    This whole game reminded me of Misbah's era somehow.


    جاگن والیاں رجّ کے لٹیا اے،
    سوئے تسیں وی او، سوئے اسیں وی آں۔

  4. #4
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    24,348
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it was. Once you upset the combination to begin with, you can’t expect things to change and turn around straightaway. #MisbahOut

  5. #5
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Venue
    Alberta
    Runs
    2,848
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The same team has been winning for the last 3 years under Sarfraz. Only thing added was misbah as head coach. They are doing something wrong here, and I actually blame our bowling more. Waqar in his 6th stint as coach won’t do anything different I believe. He has been a coaching failure before and would still be a failure now. Misbah is new so I would still give him some benefit of doubt. I just hope he doesn’t instill his defensive mentality in the team. Don’t forget, the team in limited overs started winning once he retired.

    Misbah the selector needs to try umer khan in the team. I feel as a selector it is guaranteed that he is a super failure already. Need to include some young performers atleast in t20I. Selection of shahzad and umer akmal was a massive blunder and reflects on Misbah the selector’s failure. No two ways about it.

  6. #6
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    1,780
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mashallah batting coach's plans on full display today.

    Tuk Tuk till boredom by all batsmen and people are still wondering whether it's Misbah's fault or not.

    This is classic Misbah Era bull crap.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    5,334
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just stop.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    3,649
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imran should take action and kick misbah out. The biggest shameless person I have ever seen. Sarfraz shouldn't even be picked for domestics anymore. Pure rubbish.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    271
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 wicket down is not the end of the world. But fear of getting out, fear of losing, and fear of losing one's place in the team pushes batsman to bat slowly. Babar Azam and Haris Sohail's innings were ridiculous. They are too good to play a run a ball. In Babar's case he played at less than a run a ball.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    24,348
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Misbah and his mindset needs to be kept far away from our LOI teams.
    Last edited by MenInG; 9th October 2019 at 22:46.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    5,890
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yea, for disturbing the combination and pathetic defensive strategy.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    3,649
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by unemployedgm View Post
    1 wicket down is not the end of the world. But fear of getting out, fear of losing, and fear of losing one's place in the team pushes batsman to bat slowly. Babar Azam and Haris Sohail's innings were ridiculous. They are too good to play a run a ball. In Babar's case he played at less than a run a ball.
    Thank you misbah. This guy is a cancer for our team. I will watch cricket again as misbah become our coach and then telling us how good a coach he is.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    1,257
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything is Misbah's fault

  14. #14
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    34,341
    Mentioned
    1568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    No, Misbah is great.

    Hail Misbah


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  15. #15
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    271
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sarfraz is an easy target but captaincy today isn't the same as it used to be even a few years ago. The captain has very little power in the previous and current structure. If you want to blame Sarfraz blame him for his poor batting and lack of growth as a batsman. Blame him for not thinking on his feet. But the selection decisions and batting lineup decisions are surely not his.

    Misbah is the be all and end all of this structure. I am personally fine with that because I would like to see our former cricketers performance with total authority and big salaries. As expected, its been poor. Why? Because our approach to cricket in Pakistan is backward, illogical, and devoid of rational thought.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    3,649
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    No, Misbah is great.

    Hail Misbah
    Lol. The OP started watching cricket because he become our coach.
    Last edited by MenInG; 9th October 2019 at 22:46.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    1,257
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by unemployedgm View Post
    1 wicket down is not the end of the world. But fear of getting out, fear of losing, and fear of losing one's place in the team pushes batsman to bat slowly. Babar Azam and Haris Sohail's innings were ridiculous. They are too good to play a run a ball. In Babar's case he played at less than a run a ball.
    Babar, out of all our batsman shouldn't be in fear of being kicked out. If he is, then we need psychologists rather than coaches

  18. #18
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Runs
    7,120
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    So both the said players didnt play, woudl this loss still be his fault now?
    Yes indeed. For a reason shehzad and akmal were kept at bay under MA.

    Look at tbe batting order in these 3 matches, except captain and vice captain all shuffled or dropped. Remember this happpening under misbah waqar combo before as captain coach.

    #Misbabout #sackMisbah

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    271
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So he stopped being coach of the team after the two games?

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    1,257
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ask_analyse_act View Post
    Yes indeed. For a reason shehzad and akmal were kept at bay under MA.

    Look at tbe batting order in these 3 matches, except captain and vice captain all shuffled or dropped. Remember this happpening under misbah waqar combo before as captain coach.

    #Misbabout #sackMisbah
    In Akmal and Shehzad's case, the reasons started well before MA became coach. Waqar was the one that wanted them out

  21. #21
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    2,294
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The mentality was the most disappointing. The same strategy of keeping wickets and leaving way too much to chase is outdated. Misbah needs to change the approach quickly.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    12,904
    Mentioned
    1983 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    So both the said players didnt play, woudl this loss still be his fault now?
    Yes.

    When you accept being BOTH Chief Selector AND Head Coach then you accept total responsibility for everything.

    So yes, this is the absolute responsibility of the man who engineered the sacking of his predecessor.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    91,509
    Mentioned
    868 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I mentioned it before and I mention again , Misbah and Waqar combo is the final nail in Pakistan cricket coffin , Misbah is regressive and Waqar a tactical blunder , PCB did blunder by such stupid appointments. Pakistan will loose in Australia and will perform below par in coming tours.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    3,649
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    Yes.

    When you accept being BOTH Chief Selector AND Head Coach then you accept total responsibility for everything.

    So yes, this is the absolute responsibility of the man who engineered the sacking of his predecessor.
    Let's not forget misbah is also the batting coach I believe.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Dec 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    27,303
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    So both the said players didnt play, woudl this loss still be his fault now?
    And here comes the typical pakistani f'anboy. Was Misbah totally absent today? I saw he was sitting there in the pavilion. Who made the plans for this match? And Who is still the Coach?

    Of course the players are rubbish, but don't try to put all the blame at one place. Misbah messed up the momentum of the team by seleting to TTFs and when you lose 2 matches on trot you lose the momentum and confidience as well. Have some shame.


    Ki Mohammad (saw) sey wafa tu ney tou hum terey hain
    Yeh jahaan cheez kya hai Loh-o-Qalam tere hain

  26. #26
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    271
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daytrader View Post
    Babar, out of all our batsman shouldn't be in fear of being kicked out. If he is, then we need psychologists rather than coaches
    Babar's problems are larger. He's built his T20 CV without any pressure of playing at a high strike rate. Contrary to the ICC Rankings he is a middle of the pack T20 Batsman. He's the guy in T20 that you don't get out because you have no fear that he's going to take the game away from you. In many ways his runs are free because they come at such a slow strike rate.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    91,509
    Mentioned
    868 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Viper View Post
    The mentality was the most disappointing. The same strategy of keeping wickets and leaving way too much to chase is outdated. Misbah needs to change the approach quickly.
    He cannot change his approach if he could do that in 2011 Mohali semi-final , such a big stage, he will never do. I was flabbergasted when Wasim Khan made Misbah selector and coach, its ridiculous decision.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    271
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    And here comes the typical pakistani f'anboy. Was Misbah totally absent today? I saw he was sitting there in the pavilion. Who made the plans for this match? And Who is still the Coach?

    Of course the players are rubbish, but don't try to put all the blame at one place. Misbah messed up the momentum of the team by seleting to TTFs and when you lose 2 matches on trot you lose the momentum and confidience as well. Have some shame.
    Misbah should have know the weaknesses of this team before he was hired. He captained many of these players. He participated in the media as an analyst. Until recently was still playing PSL and Domestic.

    The fact that he needed to experiment demonstrates a complete lack of strategy and preparation on his part. As a result Pakistan were badly exposed by a more talented team. Man for Man Sri Lanka is more talented than this Pakistan Team.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    2,292
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Misbah will be feeling right at home with these losses.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    41,211
    Mentioned
    1901 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Who instructed Babar to bat at 80 SR... Never seen him bat like this in T20s under Mickey

  31. #31
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    1,427
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone see that Misbah era which we all witnessed few years ago

    Through out Misbah immediately

  32. #32
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    3,649
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IAJ View Post
    And here comes the typical pakistani f'anboy. Was Misbah totally absent today? I saw he was sitting there in the pavilion. Who made the plans for this match? And Who is still the Coach?

    Of course the players are rubbish, but don't try to put all the blame at one place. Misbah messed up the momentum of the team by seleting to TTFs and when you lose 2 matches on trot you lose the momentum and confidience as well. Have some shame.
    Just like misbah he's born shameless as well.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    41,940
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I like misbah but not for the role of coach , selector or batting coach. His role should have been managerial inside the PCBS governing body. He played most of his cricket as a survivor , He would just like to survive for a month and won't think about long term. No it is not misbahs fault that we have lost the t20 series , he has just become our coach / selector /bcoach. But in the time to come you will see his choices come to fore , you will see pakistan playing just to win the day.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    271
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Who instructed Babar to bat at 80 SR... Never seen him bat like this in T20s under Mickey
    Babar's career strike rate is 126. That's average in modern t20.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    41,211
    Mentioned
    1901 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by unemployedgm View Post
    Babar's career strike rate is 126. That's average in modern t20.
    The fact that you don't see a difference between 80 and 120 SR might be the reason you are "unemployedgm"

  36. #36
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    636
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cancer of misbah will finish pak cricket once and for all. Thank u misbah. The lanat on u continues to grow

  37. #37
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    8,616
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Misbah or Arthur, this team has too many flaws to put the blame on coach.

    A coach can only give you a plan but it is players who have to execute it.

    Let's not ignore some simple facts.

    1. Fakhar Zaman has been totally found out in international cricket. He can't score runs against any decent attack.

    2. Babar Azam has a lot to prove when it comes to chasing challenging totals. So far, he has just 1 inning of note in 4 years of his career.

    3. Asif "Buttler" Ali is a club level cricketer who would not even make the Afghanistan team.

    4. Sarfraz Ahmed is done and dusted as a cricketer who is just wasting a spot on the team.

    5. Shadab Khan is an ultimate definition of bits and pieces. Can't bowl nor bat, even his fielding is overrated.

    6. Imad Wasim seldom scores any useful runs.

    7. Mohammad Aamir cannot run through the sides and win you games.

    8. The team has no genuine spinner which is a must in limited overs cricket these days.

    9. There is no permanent second and third pacer in the T20 team.

    The team has fundamental flaws which have always been there to see. Yet, most failed to do so.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    271
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    The fact that you don't see a difference between 80 and 120 SR might be the reason you are "unemployedgm"
    Touche. The SR of 80 is unique to this game. But generally speaking Babar plays safe cricket in T20. As a result he has a great average but a slightly above average SR. As a result he does not impact games. Let me ask you this. If you were building a T20 Batting Lineup, how many international players would you pick before him. IMO without looking at any numbers there is probably about 20 batsman better than him at T20. The averages may be lower but that's because they are expected to win games not play dot balls to ensure the team bats 20 overs.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    271
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Odd_One View Post
    Misbah or Arthur, this team has too many flaws to put the blame on coach.

    A coach can only give you a plan but it is players who have to execute it.

    Let's not ignore some simple facts.

    1. Fakhar Zaman has been totally found out in international cricket. He can't score runs against any decent attack.

    2. Babar Azam has a lot to prove when it comes to chasing challenging totals. So far, he has just 1 inning of note in 4 years of his career.

    3. Asif "Buttler" Ali is a club level cricketer who would not even make the Afghanistan team.

    4. Sarfraz Ahmed is done and dusted as a cricketer who is just wasting a spot on the team.

    5. Shadab Khan is an ultimate definition of bits and pieces. Can't bowl nor bat, even his fielding is overrated.

    6. Imad Wasim seldom scores any useful runs.

    7. Mohammad Aamir cannot run through the sides and win you games.

    8. The team has no genuine spinner which is a must in limited overs cricket these days.

    9. There is no permanent second and third pacer in the T20 team.

    The team has fundamental flaws which have always been there to see. Yet, most failed to do so.
    Hard to disagree with anything you say. OUR APPROACH TO IDENTIFYING TALENT AND BUILDING A TEAM IS COMPLETELY WRONG.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    1,257
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Odd_One View Post
    Misbah or Arthur, this team has too many flaws to put the blame on coach.

    A coach can only give you a plan but it is players who have to execute it.

    Let's not ignore some simple facts.

    1. Fakhar Zaman has been totally found out in international cricket. He can't score runs against any decent attack.

    2. Babar Azam has a lot to prove when it comes to chasing challenging totals. So far, he has just 1 inning of note in 4 years of his career.

    3. Asif "Buttler" Ali is a club level cricketer who would not even make the Afghanistan team.

    4. Sarfraz Ahmed is done and dusted as a cricketer who is just wasting a spot on the team.

    5. Shadab Khan is an ultimate definition of bits and pieces. Can't bowl nor bat, even his fielding is overrated.

    6. Imad Wasim seldom scores any useful runs.

    7. Mohammad Aamir cannot run through the sides and win you games.

    8. The team has no genuine spinner which is a must in limited overs cricket these days.

    9. There is no permanent second and third pacer in the T20 team.

    The team has fundamental flaws which have always been there to see. Yet, most failed to do so.
    Most fail to see problems beyond Misbah. We Pakistanis are obsessed with finding scapegoats


  41. #41
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    271
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Odd_One View Post
    Misbah or Arthur, this team has too many flaws to put the blame on coach.

    A coach can only give you a plan but it is players who have to execute it.

    Let's not ignore some simple facts.

    1. Fakhar Zaman has been totally found out in international cricket. He can't score runs against any decent attack.

    2. Babar Azam has a lot to prove when it comes to chasing challenging totals. So far, he has just 1 inning of note in 4 years of his career.

    3. Asif "Buttler" Ali is a club level cricketer who would not even make the Afghanistan team.

    4. Sarfraz Ahmed is done and dusted as a cricketer who is just wasting a spot on the team.

    5. Shadab Khan is an ultimate definition of bits and pieces. Can't bowl nor bat, even his fielding is overrated.

    6. Imad Wasim seldom scores any useful runs.

    7. Mohammad Aamir cannot run through the sides and win you games.

    8. The team has no genuine spinner which is a must in limited overs cricket these days.

    9. There is no permanent second and third pacer in the T20 team.

    The team has fundamental flaws which have always been there to see. Yet, most failed to do so.
    And whose job is it to fix these fundamentals and pick the right players?

  42. #42
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Runs
    448
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys - been saying before Babar is a great player in the powerplay, but outside the first 6 overs he can't hit many boundaries. Appears Misbah has instructed the players with the exception of Fakhar to not loose wickets in the powerplay in other words dont take many risks and play shots.

    Under this approach as seen today Babar will never have a good strike rate. Under Mickey he would go at 150 in the powerplay and ultimately milk the singles afterwards and end up with 130 odd strike rate.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    787
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your penchant for Misbah is scary, to be honest

  44. #44
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    Peshawar
    Runs
    787
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    Imran should take action and kick misbah out. The biggest shameless person I have ever seen. Sarfraz shouldn't even be picked for domestics anymore. Pure rubbish.
    Some of your posts, in which you vent out your frustration, are hilarious.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    67
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The same team also lost last two series. So it isn't really Misbah's fault. We lost to South Africa as well when babar gave us a blistering start. The thing is that most of the players aren't T20 material. It is as simple as that. They won against Australia when Australia wasn't playing their A team and then afterwards this team has only regressed, they have only gotten worse.

  46. #46
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    14,636
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Odd_One View Post
    Misbah or Arthur, this team has too many flaws to put the blame on coach.

    A coach can only give you a plan but it is players who have to execute it.

    Let's not ignore some simple facts.

    1. Fakhar Zaman has been totally found out in international cricket. He can't score runs against any decent attack.

    2. Babar Azam has a lot to prove when it comes to chasing challenging totals. So far, he has just 1 inning of note in 4 years of his career.

    3. Asif "Buttler" Ali is a club level cricketer who would not even make the Afghanistan team.

    4. Sarfraz Ahmed is done and dusted as a cricketer who is just wasting a spot on the team.

    5. Shadab Khan is an ultimate definition of bits and pieces. Can't bowl nor bat, even his fielding is overrated.

    6. Imad Wasim seldom scores any useful runs.

    7. Mohammad Aamir cannot run through the sides and win you games.

    8. The team has no genuine spinner which is a must in limited overs cricket these days.

    9. There is no permanent second and third pacer in the T20 team.

    The team has fundamental flaws which have always been there to see. Yet, most failed to do so.
    Yet, Mickey took this team to number one in the T20 rankings, and never lost a T20 as bad as your hero here.

    There are fundamental flaws with this team obviously, but it's pretty clear Misbah is just adding to them rather than work with them as Mickey apparently did.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    67
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzam View Post
    And whose job is it to fix these fundamentals and pick the right players?
    These problems aren't fixed at International level. They need to be fixed at domestic only then you you should be eligible to play International cricket.
    Lets analyze something:
    -Asif ali was selected in the team because he just hit Hasan Ali for 3 sixes in PSL.
    -Hasnain was selected because he bowled one 150kph delivery and probably took 4 wickets in a single match.
    -Faheem was selected on I DON'T KNOW.
    When you select players based on such performances, they might give you few good performances but after that they will look like the club players that they are.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    67
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Yet, Mickey took this team to number one in the T20 rankings, and never lost a T20 as bad as your hero here.

    There are fundamental flaws with this team obviously, but it's pretty clear Misbah is just adding to them rather than work with them as Mickey apparently did.
    How is this Misbah's fault. You needed 67 from 7 overs with 9 wickets in hand. Babar and Haris at the crease.99% times we will back the batting team to win. But but but???? Explain me how Misbah lost you match from there? It is the complete inability of these players to hit fours and sixes. It is the lack of skill required to play in T20 and ODIs that's missing. That's what is loosing you matches. They couldn't chase in South Africa as well. They lost to England as well. So this loosing streak had already started when Mickey was in power.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    14,636
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thecrusade911 View Post
    How is this Misbah's fault. You needed 67 from 7 overs with 9 wickets in hand. Babar and Haris at the crease.99% times we will back the batting team to win. But but but???? Explain me how Misbah lost you match from there? It is the complete inability of these players to hit fours and sixes. It is the lack of skill required to play in T20 and ODIs that's missing. That's what is loosing you matches. They couldn't chase in South Africa as well. They lost to England as well. So this loosing streak had already started when Mickey was in power.
    They didn't get whitewashed against South Africa in South Africa, neither did they get smashed by England in England so ruthlessly.

    Sri Lanka has managed to whitewash us so brutally, some of these guys might not recover from this. As the head coach and chief selector, Misbah has to take blame for this loss. We had PPers destroying Mickey and Inzi relentlessly over the past four years, why the excuses for Misbah now?

  50. #50
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    41,211
    Mentioned
    1901 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thecrusade911 View Post
    How is this Misbah's fault. You needed 67 from 7 overs with 9 wickets in hand. Babar and Haris at the crease.99% times we will back the batting team to win. But but but???? Explain me how Misbah lost you match from there? It is the complete inability of these players to hit fours and sixes. It is the lack of skill required to play in T20 and ODIs that's missing. That's what is loosing you matches. They couldn't chase in South Africa as well. They lost to England as well. So this loosing streak had already started when Mickey was in power.
    Why did it come to a situation where 10 rpo are required in the last 7 when asking rate at start of innings was 7.5? Who instructed Babar to do tuk tuk and bat at 80 SR? When you find the answers to these questions you will know why people are having a go at saviour sahab.


    Mein inko rolaonga


    NaMo se Namonay tak ka safar..... chaiwala

  51. #51
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    8,616
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Yet, Mickey took this team to number one in the T20 rankings, and never lost a T20 as bad as your hero here.

    There are fundamental flaws with this team obviously, but it's pretty clear Misbah is just adding to them rather than work with them as Mickey apparently did.
    You are taking T20I rankings too seriously.

    Pakistan lost a game to retired world XI
    Pakistan lost to England
    Pakistan lost to South Africa C
    Now Pakistan lost to Sri Lanka C

    Pakistan's T20I rankings should have been taken with a grain of salt. A team which is poor in the other two formats cannot be a world beater in the third format magically. A team like India would never lose to minnows or other countries C teams because their dominance is based on quality players.

    Pakistan's #1 ranking was just due to the fact that other teams did not take T-20s too seriously. How can a team which has no power-hitter or a single decent spinner dominate T-20s? A much needed reality check was in order for the delusional fans.

  52. #52
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    67
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Why did it come to a situation where 10 rpo are required in the last 7 when asking rate at start of innings was 7.5? Who instructed Babar to do tuk tuk and bat at 80 SR? When you find the answers to these questions you will know why people are having a go at saviour sahab.
    He was trying to hit boundaries but he wasn't able to so it's his inability to score at a good strike rate. We have seen such innings from babar before as well in PSL, in ODI vs England.
    It did come to 10rpo, but then Misbah wouldn't tell them to do tuk tuk. If they can't win match from that situation against SL b team then I'm afraid they are not good enough. Asif ali, Sarfaraz, Shadab and few others are nothing players. So stop blaming everything on Misbah.

  53. #53
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    67
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Odd_One View Post
    You are taking T20I rankings too seriously.

    Pakistan lost a game to retired world XI
    Pakistan lost to England
    Pakistan lost to South Africa C
    Now Pakistan lost to Sri Lanka C

    Pakistan's T20I rankings should have been taken with a grain of salt. A team which is poor in the other two formats cannot be a world beater in the third format magically. A team like India would never lose to minnows or other countries C teams because their dominance is based on quality players.

    Pakistan's #1 ranking was just due to the fact that other teams did not take T-20s too seriously. How can a team which has no power-hitter or a single decent spinner dominate T-20s? A much needed reality check was in order for the delusional fans.
    Nothing to add!!!

  54. #54
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    33,070
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Look the problem is desi coaches just don't work for Pakistan, let alone one totally inexperienced as Misbah.

    The best thing to have done is to renew Mickey's contract till 2020 WC and make Misbah an assistant coach + IU coach so he got some coaching exposure first.

  55. #55
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    67
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    They didn't get whitewashed against South Africa in South Africa, neither did they get smashed by England in England so ruthlessly.

    Sri Lanka has managed to whitewash us so brutally, some of these guys might not recover from this. As the head coach and chief selector, Misbah has to take blame for this loss. We had PPers destroying Mickey and Inzi relentlessly over the past four years, why the excuses for Misbah now?
    Pakistan was doin well because Babar was doin well which Misbah also mentioned. Only T20 which we won against SA c team was actually won by bowlers.
    Against Eng as well Babar scored and England won it easily, they never looked like they were going to loose.. So it's the more fault of players than Misbah.
    Also the fact that Pakistan had to chase in all 3 T20s, so it was never going to happen.
    Last edited by thecrusade911; 10th October 2019 at 00:03.

  56. #56
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    11,527
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only person that needs instant sacking is actually Sarfaraz. He needs to go back to domestic cricket and prove his spot, or retire.


    3WCs, #1 Test #1 ODI team, Fab 9: Sachin, Dravid, Saurav, Kumble, VVS, Viru, Zak, MSD, Yuvi

  57. #57
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    233
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone explain why Imad was promoted over Asif Ali?. I mean Pak score was like 70/1 after 12 overs. They should have won it comprehensively. Asif Ali looks like he could be Pak's Pollard/Pandya/Russel like middle order big hitter. Sarfaraz is way past his prime. He is a liability just like Dhoni. Can't drop him bcoz of reputation but useless player.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    14,636
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Odd_One View Post
    You are taking T20I rankings too seriously.

    Pakistan lost a game to retired world XI
    Pakistan lost to England
    Pakistan lost to South Africa C
    Now Pakistan lost to Sri Lanka C

    Pakistan's T20I rankings should have been taken with a grain of salt. A team which is poor in the other two formats cannot be a world beater in the third format magically. A team like India would never lose to minnows or other countries C teams because their dominance is based on quality players.

    Pakistan's #1 ranking was just due to the fact that other teams did not take T-20s too seriously. How can a team which has no power-hitter or a single decent spinner dominate T-20s? A much needed reality check was in order for the delusional fans.
    Where did I mention anything about Pakistan being a dominant T20 team?

    Pakistan was number one in T20 rankings. Fact.

    All I'm saying is, number one ranking or not, I highly doubt Mickey's side would have lost to, never mind whitewashed by, an inexperienced Sri Lankan side at home.

    Misbah, as head coach and chief selector, has to take the blame for this. A poster above wrote exactly the kind of garbage we used to hear when Misbah was captain and we kept being a bunch of losers in LOI cricket.

  59. #59
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Venue
    Terrestrial
    Runs
    4,658
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a guy who has been living on excuses after excuses since his playing days, there is absolutely no way to win in an argument of words with Misbah. He'll have an answer to everything.

    For someone as thick as Misbah, any criticism will become an ego issue and you'll have stupid responses like: 'who else is there in the domestic circuit to replace X, Y and Z'?

  60. #60
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    2,906
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Misbah instills caution in his team. In tests at home, it works. In any other situation, it instills fear.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    14,636
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thecrusade911 View Post
    Pakistan was doin well because Babar was doin well which Misbah also mentioned. Only T20 which we won against SA c team was actually won by bowlers.
    Against Eng as well Babar scored and England won it easily, they never looked like they were going to loose.. So it's the more fault of players than Misbah.
    Also the fact that Pakistan had to chase in all 3 T20s, so it was never going to happen.
    Same excuses as when Misbah was captain. Misbah, as head coach and chief selector, deserves the blame. As the same was applicable to Mickey Arthur and Inzamam during their stint. You can't have one rule for one, and completely opposite when it's your hero.

    These same players whitewashed Australia and New Zealand in the UAE. You expect them to beat Sri Lanka C in one game, surely?

  62. #62
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    3,489
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Misbah will take us back to 1990... One of the biggest mistake PCB made to apooint him. We will pay the price in the coming months... No point in watching such pathetic mentality from our team.. Disgusting disgusting... The whole world is moving forward with different mindset and we are going backwards..

  63. #63
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    271
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thecrusade911 View Post
    These problems aren't fixed at International level. They need to be fixed at domestic only then you you should be eligible to play International cricket.
    Lets analyze something:
    -Asif ali was selected in the team because he just hit Hasan Ali for 3 sixes in PSL.
    -Hasnain was selected because he bowled one 150kph delivery and probably took 4 wickets in a single match.
    -Faheem was selected on I DON'T KNOW.
    When you select players based on such performances, they might give you few good performances but after that they will look like the club players that they are.
    I was talking about the players he listed specifically. Misbah is a chief selector and a couch. It is his job to get the best out of the players. A player does not stop learning when they reach international cricket. A proper coach knows how to fix the little flaws a player has. If thats not his job than why is he a coach?

  64. #64
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    30,739
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Misbah selections have been poor. Our fans are just looking for excuses by solely blaming Misbah though. The honest truth is we aren’t good enough. I don’t see a different 11 in Pakistan being able to beat India and England in a T20 series.

    We can blame Misbah all we want, we just aren’t good enough. I hope selections and some strategies change. But I refuse to blame Misbah for every single thing. Specialist captain is another major issue.

  65. #65
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    67
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzam View Post
    I was talking about the players he listed specifically. Misbah is a chief selector and a couch. It is his job to get the best out of the players. A player does not stop learning when they reach international cricket. A proper coach knows how to fix the little flaws a player has. If thats not his job than why is he a coach?
    If only they they had little flaws to fix. Some of the players aren't International material. Asif can't do the job what he is supposed to do. He can't even hit a six. Babar and Haris have no power game. These flaws need to be fixed by players themselves. And nobody is talking about fielding and bowling. Fielding was sh*t. So was bowling of some of the bowlers

  66. #66
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    6,868
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Shadab Khan bowling poorly is having a big effect. He would usually come in and get some wickets in the middle overs but now he's being taken for a lot of runs. Also, Shaheen replacing Shinwari will make a huge difference.

  67. #67
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    34,341
    Mentioned
    1568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HGhazanfar View Post
    Guys - been saying before Babar is a great player in the powerplay, but outside the first 6 overs he can't hit many boundaries. Appears Misbah has instructed the players with the exception of Fakhar to not loose wickets in the powerplay in other words dont take many risks and play shots.

    Under this approach as seen today Babar will never have a good strike rate. Under Mickey he would go at 150 in the powerplay and ultimately milk the singles afterwards and end up with 130 odd strike rate.
    Misbah's comments from presser:

    "Regarding strategy, it's simple. With T20, I have mentioned before as well that your first target is to win the powerplay. You need to see what the opposition is doing and see what you need to do. If they are making 50 in the powerplay, you need to make more than that. If you bat first, you need to try and make 50+, even if you lose 2 wickets. The top 3 batsman should charge out, which is not happening in the first 6 overs. We're losing wickets and we're not even scoring at 6 an over. In the middle overs, it's simple, you need to make 7-8 runs per over from overs 6-15. In the last 5 overs, you go all out. You plan to make 170-180 and this is our plan"

    "I think that saying that they (Babar Azam and Haris Sohail) were playing for themselves is wrong. I think that they couldn't adapt to the slowness of the pitch. They were trying to hit but they couldn't connect so there were dot balls and frustration built up. That happened with Babar in all the matches, he couldn't time the ball. Saying that they were playing for themselves, they are our top players and their position in the team isn't such that anyone can challenge it, that they need to score today for their spots in the team. They couldn't adapt and also SL mixed up their bowling. A big factor has been their spinners specially their leg-spinner. Even today he went for few runs, we couldn't read his googly and we didn't play him well. They played all our bowlers well"


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  68. #68
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    1,137
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Why did it come to a situation where 10 rpo are required in the last 7 when asking rate at start of innings was 7.5? Who instructed Babar to do tuk tuk and bat at 80 SR? When you find the answers to these questions you will know why people are having a go at saviour sahab.
    He can always come out and say "I never instructed any batsman to play in a certain way" and these delusional fans will lap it up.

    Fact is, we saw this approach when he was the captain, and we're seeing it again when he's the coach.

    In between, we saw a completely different team.

    If that doesn't tell you anything, then only God can help you.

  69. #69
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    1,137
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Misbah's comments from presser:

    "Regarding strategy, it's simple. With T20, I have mentioned before as well that your first target is to win the powerplay. You need to see what the opposition is doing and see what you need to do. If they are making 50 in the powerplay, you need to make more than that. If you bat first, you need to try and make 50+, even if you lose 2 wickets. The top 3 batsman should charge out, which is not happening in the first 6 overs. We're losing wickets and we're not even scoring at 6 an over. In the middle overs, it's simple, you need to make 7-8 runs per over from overs 6-15. In the last 5 overs, you go all out. You plan to make 170-180 and this is our plan"

    It was definitely happening when you weren't around!

    "I think that saying that they (Babar Azam and Haris Sohail) were playing for themselves is wrong. I think that they couldn't adapt to the slowness of the pitch. They were trying to hit but they couldn't connect so there were dot balls and frustration built up. That happened with Babar in all the matches, he couldn't time the ball. Saying that they were playing for themselves, they are our top players and their position in the team isn't such that anyone can challenge it, that they need to score today for their spots in the team. They couldn't adapt and also SL mixed up their bowling. A big factor has been their spinners specially their leg-spinner. Even today he went for few runs, we couldn't read his googly and we didn't play him well. They played all our bowlers well"
    You just summed up your own career there.

  70. #70
    Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    1,137
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Misbah selections have been poor. Our fans are just looking for excuses by solely blaming Misbah though. The honest truth is we aren’t good enough. I don’t see a different 11 in Pakistan being able to beat India and England in a T20 series.

    We can blame Misbah all we want, we just aren’t good enough. I hope selections and some strategies change. But I refuse to blame Misbah for every single thing. Specialist captain is another major issue.
    We can worry about India and England when we play them, no need to dwell on made-up scenarios. Till then, how about we continue to beat second string or weaker sides which we've been doing consistently, without being "good enough", for the past 2 years. Too much to ask?

    We can blame Misbah for the entire fiasco because he unsettled a settled side. A top ranked T20 side, even if it isn't "good enough" doesn't just get whitewashed at home by a club level side.

  71. #71
    Debut
    May 2008
    Runs
    10,564
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Yet, Mickey took this team to number one in the T20 rankings, and never lost a T20 as bad as your hero here.

    There are fundamental flaws with this team obviously, but it's pretty clear Misbah is just adding to them rather than work with them as Mickey apparently did.
    Misbah inadvertently made t20 the game it is today when India won that final and started the ipl so he must know a thing or two about t20s and falling short

    This is more or less Pakistan’s best xi and they were humiliated by the lankans which must be a slap in the face for the coach and selectors


    "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"

  72. #72
    Debut
    Jun 2019
    Runs
    271
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thecrusade911 View Post
    If only they they had little flaws to fix. Some of the players aren't International material. Asif can't do the job what he is supposed to do. He can't even hit a six. Babar and Haris have no power game. These flaws need to be fixed by players themselves. And nobody is talking about fielding and bowling. Fielding was sh*t. So was bowling of some of the bowlers
    Well with these players we won Champions Trophy and reached number 1 in twenty20. Surely they are international quality. Either way Misbah is also a Chief selector. Why is he picking these players who are not international quality?

  73. #73
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    14,636
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha kashmiri View Post
    Misbah inadvertently made t20 the game it is today when India won that final and started the ipl so he must know a thing or two about t20s and falling short

    This is more or less Pakistan’s best xi and they were humiliated by the lankans which must be a slap in the face for the coach and selectors
    What kind of logic is this?

    Pakistan's best XI under Mickey Arthur would win atleast one game against a Sri Lanka C team, wouldn't you agree?

  74. #74
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    11,089
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No point to respond to Misbah's fans. Even if we drop form no. 1 to 12 they will still defend Misbah by telling our T20 ranking no.1 was fluke.

  75. #75
    Debut
    Jul 2006
    Runs
    5,890
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    We can worry about India and England when we play them, no need to dwell on made-up scenarios. Till then, how about we continue to beat second string or weaker sides which we've been doing consistently, without being "good enough", for the past 2 years. Too much to ask?

    We can blame Misbah for the entire fiasco because he unsettled a settled side. A top ranked T20 side, even if it isn't "good enough" doesn't just get whitewashed at home by a club level side.
    Exactly, he singlehandedly destroyed the confidence of entire team in just 2 matches.

  76. #76
    Debut
    May 2019
    Venue
    New Zealand
    Runs
    725
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Misbah's mentallity is to take the game deep, play till the last ball. Start slow, play out the new ball then hit at the end, 99/100 times this mentallity will fail you.

  77. #77
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    London, UK
    Runs
    4,388
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    So both the said players didnt play, woudl this loss still be his fault now?
    The selection of the XI only forms a small part of Misbah's incompetence in this series, so please don't try to trivialise the issues we (as critics of his cricketing ideology) have with him.

    It's more about the fact that our players are batting much more slowly all of a sudden after he's taken over. But that comes to no surprise, after all the The same Head Coach was on 17 off 42 balls in that Mohali match, so let that sink in for a second! Instead of learning from his blunder he kept up throughout the first half of the 2010s to mark the darkest era of Pakistan's ODI cricket.

    Let me also remind you, Mickey's Pakistan team whitewashed Sri Lanka (in the shortest format of the game) around this time of the year in 2017.

    I tell what is so sad, earlier in the series you tried to deflect the criticism of Misbah towards Babar Azam of all players.

    Just absolutely pathetic.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 10th October 2019 at 19:41.

  78. #78
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    26,330
    Mentioned
    2086 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Of all the decisions, the most puzzling one for me was (which as expected no journalist asked him - it needs basic understanding of the game to be a sports journalist) : Why on God’s beautiful earth PAK opted to chase in first game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    May be, Misbah & Co. read too much into those threads that states .... this era is the PAK’s batting era, those top 3 are among best in history, Babar-Harris is the best middle order pair in world ...... otherwise , I don’t find any reason to chase on that slow track, on a relatively large outfield.

  79. #79
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    34,341
    Mentioned
    1568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Of all the decisions, the most puzzling one for me was (which as expected no journalist asked him - it needs basic understanding of the game to be a sports journalist) : Why on God’s beautiful earth PAK opted to chase in first game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    May be, Misbah & Co. read too much into those threads that states .... this era is the PAK’s batting era, those top 3 are among best in history, Babar-Harris is the best middle order pair in world ...... otherwise , I don’t find any reason to chase on that slow track, on a relatively large outfield.
    They misjudged the pitch, it only got slower in the first T20I as the match progressed which they didn't seem prepared for.

    I think the main reason they opted to field was the dew. Both Sarfaraz and Misbah had mentioned it before the series.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  80. #80
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,250
    Mentioned
    6054 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chacha kashmiri View Post
    Misbah inadvertently made t20 the game it is today when India won that final and started the ipl so he must know a thing or two about t20s and falling short
    Not sure why this lazy myth gets regurgitated over and over again. The formation of IPL had nothing to do with Misbah or India winning the World T20 2007.

    The IPL was announced by the BCCI two weeks before the final took place.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •